I have been a panel member of the top ten survey sites in Malaysia since June 2015. I would like to share with you what I have learnt from taking online paid surveys:
1. Never pay to join a survey site:All the top 10 survey sites in Malaysia are free to join. I did not pay a single cent. Don’t ever pay a fee to join a survey site or pay to get a list of survey sites. Do not be conned by attractive online ads that promise you heaven and earth.
2. Join as many sites as possible: If you want to earn more and do surveys daily you need to join as many sites as possible. Like me I participate in all the top 10 survey sites in Malaysia and I used to get daily emails to take part in one or the other survey from among the various companies.
3. Response Quickly: When you get an email to do a survey, do so quickly because there is a quota for each survey. When they get enough respondents, the survey will be closed.
4. Open a PayPal account: When you are paid in MYR or USD the money will be credited into your PayPal account. From your PayPal account you can transfer the fund into your own banking account.
5. Complete personal profile: Your complete personal profile is to ensure you are invited to participate in relevant surveys.
6. Keep a record: I keep a spreadsheet of the links to all my survey sites. I record the points that I have accumulated. When I make a claim or redemption I record it as a pending item to monitor the receipt of the amount in my PayPal account or the vouchers.
7. Cash out or redeem: Make a claim as soon as possible when you have enough points to do so. You never know when one of these online companies might fold up anytime and you would waste all your efforts.
8. Check emails daily: This is to make sure that you do not miss invited online surveys. You also need to visit survey sites daily to look for new surveys.
9. You will not be rich by taking surveys: You only spend a few minutes to complete a survey. Do not expect to get paid a huge amount. I am getting RM105 this month (March 2016) and I expect to earn more because as an active member I will be getting more survey invitations in future.
10. Productive use of time: When you are free at home, just spend a few minutes to complete a survey and you will be able to earn some money to defray your household expenses. It is legit, fun and interesting.
Doing online surveys is one great way to work at home and earn extra money. Time is bad and every cent counts.